EznDil is Mike and Nancee Micham, performing together for nearly 30 years.
Meeting in Arizona while working as comedy street performers and playing music at Rawhide, an 1880’s themed western town, their love of folk music grew.
In 1992 they decided to move to Branson, Missouri where they became featured performers at the McHaffie Homestead. Mike became the lead guitarist for the group The Homestead Pickers taking on the character name Ezra. Nancee took on a management role at the Homestead as well as the character Piccadilly Mae, singing with the group, storytelling and both preserving the history of the 1843 cabin.
Their love of folk and traditional Irish songs grew and they decided to bid a fond farewell to Silver Dollar City and began focusing as a duet taking the name EznDil, from their character names while at Silver Dollar City.
Since 2007 the couple has performed for
- The Baker Creek Seed Festivals 15 yrs
- Oklahoma Renaissance Faire 10 yrs
- Kansas City Renaissance Faire 7 yrs
- The Greater Ozarks Faire 4 yrs
- Kansas City Storytelling Festival 13yrs
- Road Scholar of Branson representing the folk songs of the Ozarks 13 yrs
- Wilson Creek Civil War Anniversary
- Pubs, getting to tour Ireland ( with the Homestead Pickers) four times.
Workshops in songwriting, stage presence and music lessons also available. They are very eclectic in their music forms, ranging from Irish, folk, originals, storytelling, historical and comedy depending on the venue. They will make you laugh and cry and wish they could come visit your place again!
* You are invited to friend us on Facebook@ EZNDIL
Download the 2018 Publicity Flyer Here